Machine-13

Machine-13: Dedicated to Lowbrow Culture, Garage Build Cycles, and Traditional Tattooing.

Machine-13.tumblr.com
Instagram: themachine13
Website: www.machine-13.com









About Me

My photo
Phoenix, AZ
My name is Zack...I am a traditional tattoo artist at Evermore Tattoo in Los Angeles Ca. www.machine-13.com machine13tattoo@gmail.com 480.239.6881

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tattooing

Hey everyone Currently finishing up a Tattooing apprentieship...looking to build my portfolio..I am offering some free tattooing for a little bit..If you are a fan of my artwork hit me up I would love to come up with something for ya...below are a few pics of a few I have done recently.




2 comments:

  1. Great blog. I am new to Phoenix and have not found an artist in town yet. I had a good friend in Kansas City that is a great artist that just finished his apprenticeship and did some great work. If you still have some free ink, hit me up. If not I would still like to see what you could do for me. Thank, Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry... Contact info, Jacob Smith, htimsbocaj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete