Machine-13

Machine-13: Dedicated to Lowbrow Culture, Garage Build Cycles, and Traditional Tattooing.

Machine-13.tumblr.com
Instagram: themachine13
Website: www.machine-13.com









About Me

My photo
Phoenix, AZ
My name is Zack...I am a traditional tattoo artist at Evermore Tattoo in Los Angeles Ca. www.machine-13.com machine13tattoo@gmail.com 480.239.6881

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

2010 Harley Sportster 883

Been a bit since I put up photos of one of my bike builds..here is a 2010 Sporty..a few features is an aluminum gas tank and handmade stainless rabbit ear handlebars..wanted this bike to be extremely narrow for getting around Los Angeles traffic..hope you enjoy.
















2 comments:

  1. Awesome bike mate, where did you get your parts? especially the seats, headlight and handlebars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like ones from zombieperformance

    ReplyDelete